Search

2009-09-01

The Ghibli Blog's August Stats


I just wanted to share this chart with everyone.  It shows the traffic to The Ghibli Blog over the past 12 months, in visitors and page views.  As you can clearly see, August was a spectacular success.  The US theatrical release of Ponyo played a major role, and I sincerely hope that growth continues into the future.

I guess this means I'll have to continue to come up with the entertainment, yes?  I can do stand-up.  Impressions?  Puppet shows?  Can I have my own late-night talk show now?  Pleeeze?

Anyway, my deepest thanks to all of your for your support.  Domo arigatou gozaimasu.

6 comments:

returnofthesmith said...

Thank you for delivering such an informative and entertaining blog. Even though ive dug Ghibli for years I only discovered this in the lead up to Ponyo's release. It is now on my daily rotation and it will stay there. Keep up the good work!

Daniel Thomas MacInnes said...

Thanks, everyone. It's greatly appreciated.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THIS SITE!!!!!! After I saw POnyo I wanted a sitet that would tell me ALL the inside info of Ghibli. THIS PLACE IS NY HOMEPAGE!!!!!!!!!!

Daniel Thomas MacInnes said...

THANK YOUUU!!!!

greentea said...

I'll add my thanks to you for writing this blog. I've seen lots of interesting opinions and found some beautiful, unknown things here. Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

A+++++++ would read again

More Ghibli Blog Posts To Discover